What is up with Microsoft?

My younger sister has had trouble getting onto her emails in the past couple of days because Microsoft blocked her, saying there had been "unusual activity" on her emails and forced her to get a new security code.  It just so happens that only myself, my parents and one other girl (who DOES NOT know her passoword and who WOULD NOT try anything like that) know about her email!  And her password is impossible to guess!  I've heard it 2 or 3 times, but I still can't remember it!  (and I have a pretty good memory, too.)  In other words, Microsoft's claims are bloody bullshit!  Just another way for THEM to get more control.  And they're targeting the younger people (my sister's 15!).  And no-one would be interested in her email anyway.  What a bloody disgrace

Comments

  1. How many other people has Microsoft pulled this on?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

KJV Only?

The Revelation of the Aleph Tav