The Food Award

Shaheshal from Crazy Ideas with Crazy Fun has nominated me for the Food Award.

Thanks, Shaheshal!  Go check out her blog; she's never boring!
https://crazyideaswithcrazyfun.wordpress.com/2020/05/23/the-food-award-1/
The rules are:
  1. Thank the person that nominated you.
  2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
  3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
  4. Answer the five questions.
  5. Create five questions about food.
  6. Nominate five people
Eshal's five questions are:
What do you usually have for breakfast?
Buttered toast, with either Vegemite or cheese (or both).  Sometimes I have Weetbix with honey.
Weetbix 376gm | Fratelli Fresh

Are you personally a good cook?
So everyone says.

Do you like chocolate? What is your favourite type?
YES!  I LOVE chocolate!  My favourite is Lindor chocolate balls.
Lindor Cornet Milk | Products | Lindt Chocolate World

Which type of food can you NEVER EVER eat even if some one threatens you to eat it?
Snails, slugs & spiders.
Problem Solving: Snails - BBC Gardeners' World Magazine
Slugs: How to Get Rid of Slugs in the Garden | The Old Farmer's ...
Australia Rains Bring Relief From Fires—and a Surge in Deadly ...

Which food did you or you are eating forcefully?
I used to REALLY hate tomatoes, although I'd either make myself eat them, or be made to eat them.
And I still hate tomatoes.
Tomatoes 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
My five questions for my nominees are:
  1. What's the grossest thing you've eaten?
  2. What's your all-time favourite food?
  3. What food did you like as a kid but dislike now?
  4. What food did you dislike as a kid but like now?
  5. What's your weirdest food combination?
My nominees: anyone who wants to do it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

KJV Only?

The Revelation of the Aleph Tav