Mystery Blogger Award

Keziah E. from https://keziahe.home.blog has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
https://keziahe.home.blog/2019/09/18/mystery-blogger-award/
Thank you, Keziah!  (I definitely recommend checking out her blog, by the way.)

My previous award posts:
The rules:
  • Put the award logo/image on your blog/post.
  • List the rules.
  • Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog and mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
  • Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  • Nominate 10-20 people and notify your nominees.
  • Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
No clue who the creator of the award is.
3 things about me
Hmm… Well, I’m a guy, a blogger, and my name starts with J.
More seriously… the superhero I’d most like to be is Thor.
Related image
I’m super excited for Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of the Skywalker and Frozen II.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/Star_Wars_The_Rise_of_Skywalker_poster.jpg
Frozen 2 poster.jpg
And my Biblical canon is broader than most – the Protestant 66, the Apocrypha (minus 2 Ezra 1-2 and 15-16), Enoch, Jubilees, the Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs, Psalms 151-160, 2 and 4 Baruch, and the Gospel of the Hebrews.
OK, now for Keziah’s questions
What is your all-time favorite memory of this past summer?
Well, I’m an Aussie, so my last summer ended in February.  Um… I’m really not sure what my favourite memory of it is.
Have you or are you learning a new language?
Well, I’ve learnt some Hebrew and Mandarin Chinese.
Are you more Chloric, Melancholy, Sanguine or Phlegmatic?
This one made me chuckle.  I do sometimes have a problem with phlegm.
What is your favorite drink?
Probably Sunkist.

If you had one more week to live and you could do anything in that time span, what would you do?
Make absolutely certain I was right with God.  Made sure someone knows everything I do (is that possible in a week? :) ).  Research as much of my remaining ancestry as possible (and add as much as possible to my MyHeritage family tree).  Find time to try and watch the movies I wanted to, but hadn’t gotten around to.  Translate as much of the Bible as possible.
In short, a very busy (and somewhat nerdy) week.
MY NOMINEES
Jason
The Eclectic Contrarian
The Movie and the Muse
Tina
Rue202
Remember, it’s entirely voluntary!
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
  • What’s your most embarrassing memory?
  • If you had a week to live, what would you do?
  • What’s something you’ve never told anyone?  (IF you’re comfortable with that question; otherwise, What’s your favourite thing to do?)
  • What’s your favourite colour?
  • What’s your favourite food?
Remember, it’s entirely voluntary, and have FUN!  (Something that stuck with me from watching Mary Poppins Returns right before posting this.)
(P.S. If you’ve nominated me for an award in the past and I HAVEN’T done a post for it yet, PLEASE remind me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

KJV Only?

The Revelation of the Aleph Tav