Special Blogger Award

rue202 from Racheal’s Novels has nominated me for the Special Blogger Award.
https://rachealnovel.wordpress.com/2019/07/22/special-blogger-award/
501319
Thank you, rue!!!
The rules:
  1. Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
  3. Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
  4. Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
  5. Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
  6. Have fun
The questions asked me

What is your favourite disaster movie?
That’s a tough one.  My three favourites are Deep Impact (1998), Armageddon (1998) and Independence Day (1996).



220px-deep_impact_poster
220px-armageddon-poster06

220px-independence_day_movieposter
https://youtu.be/9cqDWRIv7Mg
https://youtu.be/kg_jH47u480
https://youtu.be/kA2WzBi2grE

What is your favourite genre to read?
Thriller.  Especially a James Rollins thriller!

What movies do you most enjoy watching?
That’s a long list.  Independence Day 1 & 2, Star Wars (the WHOLE series is awesome), Clash of the Titans (the 2010 remake – awesome!), Die Hard (the WHOLE series – #5 is just as awesome as the others), The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982), The Mummy trilogy, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Tim Burton’s Batman movies, the Marvel Cinematic Universe (especially Thor!), the DC Extended Universe, Jurassic Park (the entire series), Indiana Jones (the entire series), James Bond, King Solomon’s Mines (1950 & 2004 versions), Tut, Godzilla, Night at the Museum, and a WHOLE LOT of other films (those are the ones that immediately come to mind).

What is your favourite MCU character?
Loki.  Tom Hiddleston is a great actor.
maxresdefault-1

Do you like Avengers: Endgame and The Lion King (2019)?
I haven’t seen Endgame yet, but I enjoyed The Lion King – especially in 3D!

What makes you follow a blog?
If I’m interested.
My questions
I’m feeling kinda lazy, so I’ll pass on the ones I was given – along with these:
  • IF you’re a believer, what books do you accept as Scripture?
  • IF you’re a believer, what convinced you to become one?
  • What do you think of my blog?
My nominees
The Eclectic Contrarian
Author Ryan Callahan
bottomlesscoffee007
The Britchy one
floatinggold
Have fun!
(P.S. CAN EVERYONE WHO’S NOMINATED ME FOR AN AWARD I HAVEN’T YET DONE A POST FOR PLEASE REMIND ME?)

Comments

  1. Excellent answers! Loki's now my favourite villain of all time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

KJV Only?

The Revelation of the Aleph Tav