I'm On Twitter

I was going to do a post about dinosaurs – more specifically, the Loch Ness Monster.  (I’ve previously posted about them in the articles Dinosaurs: Extinct or Not? and More Living Dinosaurs.)  However, my day was super busy, so I’ll just let you know that I’m now on Twitter!  You can find my official account at:
https://twitter.com/Indiana57264662
I post my J-M’s History Corner posts, my Blockbusters Reviewed posts, and about whatever else – often stuff that doesn’t make it onto my blog.  Feel free to check it out and follow IF you are so inclined (no hard feelings if you don’t 🙂 ).  If you’re on Twitter, give me the link to I can check you out.  Can’t guarantee a follow, but I’ll at least check you out.  🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

KJV Only?

The Revelation of the Aleph Tav